Stay dry And Stylish With The Finest Waterproof Coats
When it comes to surviving downpours, waterproof coats for men and women are a must-have. The latest waterproof coats are a far cry from the steamy plastic-bag type cagoules of your childhood and include technology that rivals NASA.
Trekking clothing with a high degree of technicality is not a new notion – Gore-Tex was created in the 1960s. However, we’ve reached a point where we can perform tiny tweaks on fabric to alter its breathability. Whether you’re conquering a high hill or making your way to the groceries market in the midst of a torrential downpour, every day rain jackets now include four-way stretch, helmet-ready hoods, and waterproof internal pockets, so you’ll be prepared for the toughest circumstances.
So, Which Waterproof Jacket should you go for in 2021? (Our Top 10 picks)
We have all the answers. Our team made sure that all the jackets we recommend met the desires of the modern man. Let me walk you through the recommendations.
- The Arc’teryx Beta LT – Simply the best
- Rohan’s Momentum – At last, a comfortable jacket
- Quechua MH500 – On a tight budget? We’ve got you
- Patagonia Torrentshell 3L – Affordable, yet high quality
- Mont-Bell Versalite – Brilliance in portability and lightweight
- Thrudark SF Skirmish – Perfection in terms of durability and breathability
- Adidas TERREX Techrock – High-performance, stylish alternative
- Columbia OutDry Ex Reign Jacket – Rain protection that is second to none
- Berghaus Changtse – The fit is excellent and quite tight
- Mammut Kento HS – Impressive design and function that is impressive